RA Forum (Brisbane)
NEW EVENT BOOK NOW
Queensland’s infrastructure leaders will gather for the State's pre-eminent road industry networking and information sharing event, the Roads Australia Annual Forum, in Brisbane on Wednesday 17th June.
This informative, not-to-be-missed one-day event will be officially opened by Mr Neil Scales, Director-General, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads and will feature a variety of guest speakers from both the public and private sectors - infrastructure thought leaders, industry executives and government representatives including:
- Prof. Phil Charles, Transport Group, University of Queensland
- Rob McInerney, CEO, International Road Assessment Programme (iRAP)
- Mike Stapleton, General Manager Transport Safety, Queensland Department of Transport & Main Roads
- Greg Steele, Managing Director, Hyder Consulting
- Troy Adams, Managing Director, Global Road Technology
The Forum sells out each year, so we encourage you to book seats early.
Proudly Sponsored by Altus Traffic and GRT
Click here for more information