Roads Australia (RA) is the national peak body for roads and integrated transport.
A not-for-profit, non-political organisation, we bring industry, government and communities together as equals to lead the evolution of Australia’s land transport and mobility networks.
Our 150+ members are drawn from across the public and private sectors and include all of Australia’s road agencies, major contractors and consultants, motoring clubs, service providers and other relevant industry groups.
We run over 90 events a year, ranging from small, intimate boardroom style lunches and policy workshops to major industry conferences.
In so doing, we provide unprecedented opportunities to network at the most senior organisational levels, as well as contribute towards practical outcomes and policy solutions.
View Roads Australia Members List
THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
An unparalleled networking experience
- Single table lunches (free) – member-exclusive, by-invitation events bring together 20-25 leaders (GM to CEO) for an informal, roundtable discussion on trending issues with government ministers or agency heads.
- Industry lunches and Forums (reduced rate for members) – larger networking events attract anywhere from 100 to 350 people from across the industry spectrum.
- Policy workshops (free) – outcome-focused sessions, often with road/transport agency representation, where members can tap directly into the policy formulation process.
- Board Dinners (free - Tier 1 members and Patrons) – a by-invitation, high-level networking dinner that follows immediately after our quarterly Board meeting, attracting 30-40 additional guests predominantly at EGM to CEO level.
- Young Professionals events– a series of networking events for the under 35's, focused on building leadership capacity and diversity within the industry.
Find out more about forthcoming and previous events.
The ability to influence policy outcomes
RA is uniquely placed to facilitate high-level engagement between government and industry in the transport infrastructure sector.
Each year, we bring together road/transport agency heads and CEOs of our Tier 1 members to review, exchange ideas and find common ground on the priority issues that impact on transport planning, procurement, delivery and operation in Australia.
The issues identified at these workshops drive our ensuing activities across five policy streams - Transport Reform, Safety, Capacity, Journey Reliability and Sustainability. Within each stream, regular workshops allow our members to contribute back into the process.
This 'two-way street' approach ensures our agenda is relevant and represents the best interests of the community as a whole.
Profile your brand and credentials
Members have exclusive opportunities to sponsor, host and speak at RA events. We also actively promote our members to the broader sector via our social media tools, website and industry acclaimed newsletter, the Insider (with a circulation of 14,000 subscribers).
Develop your next generation of leaders
Members can nominate their promising young professionals to be mentored by captains of industry as part of the industry leading Roads Australia Fellowship Program.
Access international opportunities
Opportunity to engage in our annual international study visits, attracting attendees across government and private sector.
HOW TO JOIN
Download our fillable Roads Australia membership registration form HERE.Once completed, please return the form, together with your organisation's logo, to our Director -Stakeholders - Hannah Sauvarin.